Wondering what all those concrete walls are going to become in the new aquarium? Here’s our walk-through guide.
1. You’ll enter just downhill from the path to Rocky Shores.
2. First, you’ll walk by a tidal surge tank, with Northwest animals like sea urchins.
3. In the top gallery you’ll catch an eye-level glimpse of our hammerhead sharks.
(This is the open space near to the construction fence on the Rocky Shores path.)
4. Double back along the upper gallery to pass giant Japanese spider crabs and schooling herring.
5. Go down a ramp past light-based water artwork to the jellyfish.
From the path fence, this is the space furthest away on the right.)