Tickets & Prices
Everyone needs one.
|Type||Age||Price||Need timed ticket?|
|Adult Fri.-Sun. and Holidays||13+||$20||Yes|
|Child Fri.-Sun. and Holidays||3-12||$15||Yes|
|Infant||2 and under||FREE||No|
- All tickets must be bought as timed online tickets. You must choose a time during purchase.
- Entry at ticketed time ONLY. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Check your email for your ticket, and either print it or bring your phone to be scanned at the front gate.
- Members also need a timed ticket (until June 30, free with membership) and must bring member ID plus tickets to the front gate. After July 1 members can just check in at the front gate with their member ID.
- Children ages 2 and under do not need timed online tickets.
- Parking is FREE. Tickets include zoo and aquariums.
- Note: No admission discounts are available at this time.
- Face coverings are required for non-vaccinated guests age 5 and over and encouraged for vaccinated guests – in compliance with CDC and state health guidelines.
Questions? See our Online Ticket FAQ.
Tickets can NOT be rescheduled or refunded.
Please come at your ticketed time ONLY.
Thinking about membership?
Totally worth it.
Membership doesn't just give you a year of free Zoo days, plus discounts and perks. You'll also be a part of supporting wildlife around the world.Become a member