Tickets & Prices
Get yours here.
|Type||Online Tickets||Front Gate Tickets||Military||Zoo Member|
|Adult (age 13-64)||$22||$25||$22||FREE|
|Youth (age 3-12)||$16||$18||$16||FREE|
|Infant (age 2 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Questions? See our Online Ticket FAQ.
Tickets are valid for one visit, can be used up to one year from the date of purchase, and are non-refundable.
Parking is FREE.
- Tickets include admission to the zoo and aquarium.
- Online tickets are strongly encouraged. Print your emailed online ticket or bring your phone for scanning at our front gate.
- Children 2 and under do not need tickets.
- Groups of 25 or more can save on their Zoo visit! See group pricing.
- Field trips/school groups receive special rates. Learn more about field trips.
- Discounts for low-income and foster families: We offer discounted tickets and memberships for Washington individuals and families who qualify for income assistance programs or participate in foster/kinship care. Learn about Wild Access.
Thinking about membership?
Totally worth it.
Membership doesn’t just give you a year of free Zoo days, plus discounts and perks. You’ll also be a part of supporting wildlife around the world.