Daytime Online Ticketing FAQ
What you need to know
How do online tickets work?
The Zoo online tickets work similar to any other online concert, movie, airline ticket purchase. Follow these instructions:
- Click the BUY TICKETS button below to go to the online ticket sales page.
- Review our hours and last entry time as you are planning your visit.
- Choose the quantity and ticket type(s) that you need and then add to cart.
- Confirm your quantity and price. Choose CHECKOUT
- Print-at-Home means you will be emailed a confirmation with tickets attached in a PDF document, you do not need to print the tickets, bring your smart phone and scan the barcode directly from your phone screen.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, complete the checkout process and confirm you order.
- Once confirmed, an order # will display and the email will be generated to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you visit, proceed to the turnstiles and scan your tickets. If you have any issues at the turnstiles, please notify a visitor services team member at the front entrance.
- (Tip: Turn brightness to 100% for best scanning.)
- Having issues purchasing tickets online? Please email the visitor services team at email@example.com
What if I paid for tickets but did not receive an email?
The email would send from firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF attachment that contains the tickets. You may want to add this domain name to your safe senders list. Be sure to check your spam or junk mailbox and search for an email from email@example.com to assist in locating the email. Other delays could be due to problems with your Internet connection or service provider. If you still have not received your ticket(s) please email the visitor services team firstname.lastname@example.org or check in at the front gate for assistance.
What if I received the email but have trouble printing tickets?
You do not have to print your tickets, bring your smart phone, and scan the barcode from your screen. Or check in at any front gate window upon arrival. You will need to provide a photo ID and either the purchase confirmation, the order number, or order contact name.
What if I forget my tickets?
You must provide a photo ID and either the printed purchase confirmation or the order number. Check in at any front gate window upon arrival.
Can I apply my online ticket toward an annual membership on the day of my visit?
Yes, you may apply your purchase toward the price of an annual Zoo membership on the day you visit the Zoo. Bring your ticket to a Zoo staff member at the front gate.
How secure is this transaction?
We have partnered with Gateway Ticketing Systems to make online ticket purchase process as secure as possible. All credit card information is encrypted before transmission and storage. However, as with all online transactions, the purchaser also has an important role to play:
- Always keep your anti-virus software up to date.
- Always empty your browser cache and history if you are using a public computer.
- Never give out your credit card information if you have any doubts about the authenticity of a web page.
- Never send your credit card information via email.