Fun stories. Great crafts. Hands-on animal learning and a special animal surprise…
It’s Critter Club, the favorite hang-out for 3-5-year-olds who love animals (is there any other kind?)
Bring your grown-up (they have to stay) and join us on scheduled Thursdays or Fridays to have fun together.
(same program both days)
- Jan. 10 & 11 – Amazing Armadillos
- Jan. 24 & 25 – Stripy Skunks
- Feb. 7 & 8 – Mischievous Meerkats
- Feb. 21 & 22 – Splendid Sea Lions
- Mar. 7 & 8 – Awesome Opossums
- Mar. 21 & 22 – Leaping Lynx
- Apr. 4 & 5 – Super Sea Turtles
- Apr. 18 & 19 – Under the Sea
- May 2 & 3 – Wonderful Walruses
- May 16 & 17 – Fantastic Frogs
- Sept. 12 & 13 – Marvelous Macaws
- Sept. 26 & 27 – Silly Sea Otters
- Oct. 10 & 11 – Excellent Elephants
- Oct. 24 & 25 – Outstanding Owls
- Nov. 7 & 8 – Jiggly Jellies
- Nov. 21 & 22 – Acrobatic Apes
- Dec. 5 & 6 – Massive Muskox
- Dec. 19 & 20 – Fabulous Fish
Know Before You Go
Who: An adult is required to accompany their participating children for the duration of the program. Parents with children under the age of three or over the age of 5 may attend with younger children while their 3-5 year-old participates in program activities.
Registration: Pre-registration is not required, but is highly encouraged. Please use the boxes below to begin the online pre-registration process. Without pre-registration, we cannot guarantee that space will be available on program day.
Fees: Zoo members – $11/child; Non-members $14/child; $15/child without pre-registration.
Location: Education Center. All program participants may enter through the large gate to the left and down the ramp from the main admissions area.
Time: Programs begin at 11:00 a.m. and last one hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to accommodate the check-in process.
Check-in Process: Please check-in on the day of the program at Education Center gate to the left and down the ramp from the main admission area. Walk-ins may register and pay (dependent upon available space in program) at the check-in area.