Fun stories. Great crafts. Hands-on animal biofacts and a special animal surprise…
It’s Critter Club, the favorite hang-out for 3-5-year-olds who love animals (is there any other kind?)
Join us on scheduled Thursdays and Fridays (same program each day) – see below for themes!
- January 11 & 12 – Excellent Eyes & Ears
- January 25 & 26 – Slowly Sloths
- February 8 & 9 – Talented Tortoises
- February 22 & 23 – Fur & Feathers
- March 8 & 9 – Super Snakes
- March 22 & 23 – Paws & Claws
- April 5 & 6 – Animal Homes
- April 19 & 20 – Tremendous Tapirs
- May 10 & 11 – Marvelous Moms
- May 24 & 25 – Puffins & Penguins
- September 13 & 14 – Lovely Lizards
- September 27 & 28 – Terrific Tails
- October 11 & 12 – Outstanding Octopuses
- October 25 & 26 – Beautiful Bats
- November 8 & 9 – Crafty Crab Lab
- November 29 & 30 – Kelp Forest Community
- December 13 & 14 – Big Ocean
Know Before You Go
Who: An adult is required to accompany their participating children for the duration of the program. Parents with children under the age of three or over the age of 5 may attend with younger children while their 3-5 year-old participates in program activities.
Registration: Pre-registration is not required, but is highly encouraged. Please use the boxes below to begin the online pre-registration process. Without pre-registration, we cannot guarantee that space will be available on program day.
Fees: Zoo members – $11/child; Non-members $14/child; $15/child without pre-registration.
Location: Education Center. All program participants may enter through the large gate to the left and down the ramp from the main admissions area.
Time: Programs begin at 11:00 a.m. and last between 45 and 55 minutes. Please arrive 10 minutes early to accommodate the check-in process.
Check-in Process: Please check-in on the day of the program at Education Center gate to the left and down the ramp from the main admission area. Walk-ins may register and pay (dependent upon available space in program) at the check-in area.