July 14 - July 15
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sharks, sharks, sharks! We have 16 of these beautiful predators in our Outer Reef habitat and smaller ones at Stingray Cove. Get to know them all this weekend in the South Pacific Aquarium.
- 11am Sat: Outer Reef shark feed and fishsicles!
- 11am Sun: Lagoon Feed
- 10 am-1 pm & 2-5 pm Sat-Sun: Touch small sharks at Stingray Cove
- 10:15am, 11:45am, 2:15pm and 3:45pm: See divers in the Outer Reef shark cage
Activities 10am-4pm (in or near the South Pacific Aquarium)
- Hammerhead Craft: Create a new shark friend to take home
- Shark Food Toss: What do sharks like to eat?
- How Well do you Smell: How does your sense of smell compare to a shark's?
- Shark Trivia: Spin the trivia wheel to test your knowledge
With over 1,200 species of sharks and rays in the world, there's a lot to find out. Take this online quiz from our sponsor, Swedish Fish and test your knowledge!