Print-at-home tickets FAQHow do print-at-home tickets work? Print-at-home tickets work in much the same way as buying other kinds of tickets online such as concert, airline or hotel tickets. Follow these instructions:
- Click the Buy Online Tickets button to go to the Ticket Sales web page.
- Choose the ticket(s) and quantity of tickets that you need.
- Confirm your quantity and price.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express , or Discover.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Check your email. You will receive an email from PDZA Admissions with a PDF that contains the tickets.
- Open the PDF Attachment. To open the tickets, you must have Adobe Reader loaded on your computer.
- Print your tickets. A ticket may be printed multiple times, but only the first ticket that is scanned will be valid.
- Please ensure that you bring the printed tickets with you when you come to the Zoo. Once you have arrived, proceed to the turnstiles and scan your tickets. If you have any issues at the turnstiles, please notify the Visitor Services Staff at the Front Entrance.
What if I forget my tickets? You must prove the identity of the person who bought the tickets with a photo ID and provide either the printed purchase confirmation or the ticket number. Contact the Visitor Services Supervisor upon arrival.
What if I paid for tickets but did not receive an email or could not print my tickets? You should receive an email from PDZA Admissions with a PDF Attachment that contains the tickets. This email will come from an address ending with @tacomaparks.com. You may want to add this domain name to your safe senders list. If you do not receive the emails be sure to check your spam or junk mail box. Other delays could be due to problems with your Internet connection or service provider.
If you receive the email but have trouble printing tickets, be sure to either print your purchase confirmation or write down the ticket numbers. You will need this information and a photo ID to redeem the tickets. If you experience problems, please email the Visitor Services Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change my tickets after purchasing them? Valid online ticket purchases may be exchanged for comparable tickets or upgraded (with an additional cost) to a combo ticket by talking with a staff member at the Front Gate.
Additionally, the purchase may be applied toward an annual membership on the day of your visit. Bring your ticket to a staff member at the Membership Gate.
How long are print-at-home tickets valid? Tickets for general admission do not expire and are valid for any day that the Zoo & Aquarium is open to the general public. Tickets for special events will be marked with a specific date and are valid only for that date.
How secure is this transaction? We have partnered with Gateway Ticketing Systems to make print-at-home tickets as secure as possible. All credit card information is encrypted before transmission and storage. However, as with all online transactions, the purchaser also has an important role to play:
- Always keep your anti-virus software up to date.
- Always empty your browser cache and history if you are using a public computer.
- Never give out your credit card information if you have any doubts about the authenticity of a web page.
- Never send your credit card information via email.