Know Before You GoWe are committed to providing a safe, fun, educational experience for our visitors while ensuring the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and animals.
- Do not touch any animals unless they are in an area that allows contact.
- Do not bring any type of roller skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles into the Zoo.
- Pets are not allowed on Zoo grounds or in zoo facilities. Service Animal Policy
- Reserve the elevators for visitors with mobility issues (e.g. strollers, wheelchairs)
- Do not shout at animals or tap on exhibit windows or openings.
- Do not feed animals except in designated areas
- Remain fully clothed at all times.
- Do not smoke on Zoo grounds; this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Never leave a pet inside of a parked car.
Around the Zoo
All exhibit areas, restaurants, gift shop and main restrooms are ADA accessible. Rocky Shores has an elevator located by the seal and walrus pools that will take you down to see the underwater viewing areas.
Exploring the Aquariums
An elevator inside the South Pacific Aquarium will take you down to see the sharks. The North Pacific Aquarium DOES NOT have an elevator, but there is an outside entrance to the lower floor.
NOTE: Strollers are not allowed inside the Aquariums.
See the Zoo Map.
Did you know? We are an Idle-Free Zoo. You can help animals by turning off your car when stopped for more than 30 seconds. Small actions make a big difference!