Know Before You GoWe are committed to providing a safe, fun, educational experience for our visitors while ensuring the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and animals.
To protect everyone's safety:
- Do not touch any animals unless they are in an area that allows contact.
- Do not bring any type of roller skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles into the Zoo.
- Pets are not allowed on Zoo grounds or in zoo facilities. Service Animal Policy
- Reserve the elevators for visitors with mobility issues (e.g. strollers, wheelchairs)
- Do not shout at animals or tap on exhibit windows or openings.
- Do not feed animals except in designated areas
- Remain clothed at all times.
- Do not smoke on Zoo grounds.
Around the Zoo
All exhibit areas, restaurants, gift shop and main restrooms are ADA accessible. Rocky Shores has an elevator located by the seal and walrus pools that will take you down to see the underwater viewing areas.
Exploring the Aquariums
There is an elevator inside the South Pacific Aquarium that will take you down to see the sharks. The North Pacific Aquarium DOES NOT have an elevator; however, there is an outside entrance to the lower floor.