February 11 - February 12
Feel the love as Zoo animals enjoy special heart-shaped treats and enrichments!
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 11:00 am - See colorful tropical fish enjoy special Valentine's kabobs. (South Pacific Aquarium; Sunday only)
- 11:30 am - Watch polar bears Boris and Blizzard enjoy ice treats, toys, and icing. (Arctic Tundra)
- 12:30 pm - Observe beautiful Sumatran tigers as they enjoy snacks and toys prepared by their keepers. (Asian Forest Sanctuary)
- 1:00 pm - Watch elephants Hanako and Suki devour frozen Valentine's treats (Saturday) or carved watermelons (Sunday) (Elephant Barn)
- 2:00 pm - See red wolves enjoy heart-shaped meat treats (Saturday) or sniff out fragrances throughout their habitat (Sunday). (Red Wolf Woods)
- 2:00 pm - Watch as a giant Pacific octopus is presented with a box of heart-shaped seafood! (North Pacific Aquarium; Saturday only)
- Various times - Watch tropical aquatic species nibble on heart-shaped treats. (South Pacific Aquarium); Primates (siamangs and gibbons) will get special enrichment treats. (Asian Forest Sanctuary)
Skip the lines and enjoy a discount on general admission by purchasing tickets online.