October 18 - October 19
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Put on your best costume and join us for a fun, fall-themed weekend at the Zoo. Come watch our animals enjoy special pumpkin enrichments and see how creative our keepers are at designing their jack-o-lanterns!
Come in costume and enjoy a discount of $3 off general admission!
This year at Zoo Boo:
- Discover creepy, slimy, and unusual-looking animals at our activity stations.
- Trick-or-treat your way around the Zoo and collect goodies.
- See baby meerkats on exhibit in Kids' Zone.
- Watch animals enjoy special pumpkin enrichments.
- Join the fun by submitting a scarecrow to the Scarecrow Alley Contest.
- Vote here for your favorite decorated Zoo area!
- Witch's Ring Toss - Who will be brave enough to capture the spooky witch's hat? Try your hand at this bewitching ringtoss. (Red Wolf Conservation Center)
- Spooky Spider Maze - Step, balance, and hop as you navigate this spooky spider web maze to collect tasty spider treats! (Meerkat Building)
- Ghoulish Golf - Try for a hole-in-one while maneuvering through a field of ghoulish pumpkins (North Pacific Aquarium)
- Pin the Heart on the Tin Man - Close your eyes, spin three times, and restore the Tin Man's heart! (Earth Aid Station)
- Who am Eye? - Look carefully to see if you can "eye"-dentify these animals! (Day Room)
- Curiosity Shoppe - Touch and feel to identify these curious objects. (Polar Bear viewing)
- 11:00 - Watch a shark feed and underwater pumpkin carving.
- 11:30 - See polar bears enjoy special pumpkin and ice treats.
- 12:30 - See tigers devour a pumpkin treat.
- 1:00 - Watch elephants smash into pumpkins.
- 1:15 - See underwater pumpkin carving in the Lagoon. (South Pacific Aquarium)
- 1:30 - Get an up-close encounter with Jasper the lynx kitten, an owl, an aardvark, and a serval (Wild Wonders Outdoor Theater stage)
- 2:00 - Watch red wolves get in the Halloween spirit with pumpkin treats.
- 2:30 - Have a close encounter with a spooky bat and an owl. (North Pacific Aquarium)