July 9 - July 10
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sharks, sharks and more sharks! Join us for a weekend jam-packed with shark-themed activities and explore the watery world about sharks. See mesmerizing sharks glide in the tropical waters of the South Pacific Aquarium, see how you measure up against a massive megalodon shark jaw, and enjoy special activities all weekend long.
- 11 am - Shark feed, South Pacific Aquarium (Saturday only)
- 11 am - Lagoon feed, South Pacific Aquarium (Sunday only)
- 1 pm - Stingray feed, South Pacific Aquarium
Crafts & Activities
- Vision Test: Try out hammerhead shark vision with our shark goggles and eye chart
- Shark Food Toss: Join in on a beanbag toss to discover what sharks eat
- Sixth Sense: Experience how sharks use electro receptors to locate prey.
- Shark Hat: Test your creative side and create a shark hat.
- Scent Tracking: Find your dinner with your keen, sharky sense of smell!
Touch whitespotted bamboo sharks and epaulette sharks, the longest of which is about 3 feet long. They live with their cartilaginous cousins in Stingray Cove in the South Pacific Aquarium. Plus, touch shark parts - like teeth and jaws - in the Marine Discovery Center.
TOUCH a shark (and a stingray!)
Meet sharks up close in this unique interactive experience! Descend into a 240,000-gallon warm water shark tank and get up close with over a dozen large sharks during an Eye-to-Eye Shark Dive. Programs are available for both certified divers and non-divers. Online registration is required.
HELP PROTECT SHARKS
Did you know that millions of sharks are killed by humans every year? Learn more about sharks' role in marine ecosystems, the effects of humans on shark populations, and how you can help.
All activities -- except Eye-to-Eye Shark Dives -- are FREE with paid admission or membership. Skip the lines and enjoy a discount on general admission by purchasing online!