Bring your mom to the Zoo for a special day jam-packed with new experiences on Saturday, May 7. All moms will receive half-off general admission!
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Half-off tickets are available only at the front gate.
In honor of Mother's Day, animal moms will feel the love with special enrichment treats. Enrichments improve an animal's quality of life by creating a more stimulating environment and encouraging species-typical behaviors, which is good for their physical and mental health.
- 11:00 am - Watch meerkats dig through a pile of wiffle balls to get to their treats.
- 3:00 pm - See harbor seals interact with ice treats and toys.
- 3:30 pm - Clouded leopards will receive a treat prepared just for them.
- Meet the new clouded leopard cubs
- Feed colorful birds in the open-air Budgie Buddies exhibit
- Touch a stingray, a sea star, and other underwater animals
- Learn about your favorite animals at a Keeper Talk
- Have an up-close encounter with a cool camel
- Climb and explore on the Kids' Zone playground