Bring your mom to the Zoo for a special day jam-packed with new experiences on Saturday, May 9. All moms will receive half-off general admission and half-off any Deep Forest Challenge zipline course!
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Half-off tickets are available only at the front gate.
- 11:00 am - Watch meerkat moms enjoy "Mother's Day brunch" (Kids' Zone)
- 12:30 pm - See tiger mom Jaya and her cubs frolic in ice piles and enjoy blood popsicle treats. (Asian Forest Sanctuary)
- 3:00 pm - Watch harbor seal moms play with feeder puzzles and ice treats (Rocky Shores)
- 3:30 pm - See clouded leopards receive a Mother's Day-inspired treat (Asian Forest Sanctuary)
- Catch the exciting live animal show at Wild Wonders Outdoor Theater
- Feed colorful birds in the open-air Budgie Buddies exhibit
- Touch a stingray, a sea star, and other underwater animals
- Learn about your favorite animals at a Keeper Talk
- Have an up-close encounter with a cool camel
- Meet tiger mom Jaya and the 7-month-old tiger triplets
- Climb and explore on the Kids' Zone playground