March 19 - March 20
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for an adventure through the ocean! Touch a stingray, build a reef, act like a sea star, and more. Dive deep into educational activities and "sea" what's so amazing about ocean life!
This year at Ocean Commotion, discover amazing ocean creatures and their habitats through interactive games. Connect with our animals and watch them receive special treats and enrichments and learn how to benefit the oceans with your everyday behavior.
Ocean Commotion is a perfect opportunity to celebrate the wealth of diverse and beautiful ocean creatures on our planet and to learn how the ocean affects you - and how you can help protect it!
- Outer Reef Shark Feed: Watch graceful sharks eat their lunch at 11 am. (South Pacific Aquarium, Sat only)
- Lagoon Feed: Watch colorful tropical fish enjoy treats at 11 am. (South Pacific Aquarium, Sun only)
- Shark-cicles: Watch sharks enjoy an icy "popsicle" treat at 11 am on Saturday or 1 pm on Sunday. (South Pacific Aquarium)
- Jellyfish Talk: Talk to a jellyfish expert at 12 pm. (North Pacific Aquarium)
- Jellyfish Hats: Try on a jellyfish costume and do a jelly dance.
- Plankton lab: Discover a tiny world of wonder under the microscope.
- Shark Puzzles: Learn about different shark species and their unique adaptations.
- Go Fish: Test your skills and go fishing without any bycatch. What is bycatch? Come play to find out.
- Build a Coral Reef: Create your own coral reef polyp!
Get in touch with the watery world of sea stars, sea cucumbers and stingrays. What does a stingray feel like? There's only one way to find out...
Did you know? The Pacific Ocean is Earth's largest ocean!
Activities are FREE with paid admission or membership. Skip the lines and enjoy a discount by purchasing online!